sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 May, 08:21
VincentCrypt46
12:14 AM EST
May 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Williams @Idris
02 May, 02:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
All of this directed at a grp of ppl who have sat around for 3 years waiting for Trump/Q and their flaming chariots to come save them while their countries r obliterated in front of their eyes while not lifting a finger in retaliation. and why do you not lift a finger? bcuz some faceless nameless accounts on the internet that have not given any proof to their claims continue to tell u to sit tight and do nothing, bcuz at some point, in some way things will just magically turn around. I see this movement the same way I see the example in the video....Look at what Q and "paytriots" have conditioned u to be. 2 generations of ppl r struggling, we can afford homes, families, our jobs pay nothing and get blamed for everything from ppl who believe that if they just wish hard enough then maybe in a year or 5 the secret squirrels were fix it. We had a chance to fight back and change this ourselves 3 years ago... u chose to sit and watch the fish die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
I think anger is useful if it’s a controlled burn. I grew up near the Detroit border. As a 9 year old child, I sat glued to the television watching the 1967 Detroit riots. The video below captures the images & spirit of that event. The sight of those flames, the chaos and the subsequent terror that I felt left a lasting impression on me.

It went on for five days. Gov. George Romney called in Michigan’s National Guard; Pres. Johnson, the U.S. Army & Airborne Division to help restore order. When it was over, 43 people were dead; 1189 people injured; 7200 arrested and 2000 buildings were destroyed.

Having witnessed that, I can understand why “they” might be trying to go slow and do as much as possible behind the scenes.

People might want to start thinking about what they’re going to tell their kids when “the storm” hits. I expect it will shock and confuse them as much as the riots did me.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gordon Lightfoot - Black Day In July (Lyrics) - YouTube

"Black Day in July " from the album "Did She Mention My Name" is about the race riots in Detroit in July 1967, Composed mainly of confrontations between bla...

04:40 PM - May 02, 2023 (E)
In response Eric Williams to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuixoteWeeun in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Quixote Weeun, click on at the bottom under it