Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 June, 02:43
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Exactly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 June, 07:35
THIS EXACTLY !!! I HAVE PRACTICED THIS FOR DECADES
ONE BY ONE IT GOT EASIER TO DO
THANK YOU GOD FOR DISCERNMENT AND REVEALING TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 May, 09:42
Yes.

Because you changed, but, they stayed the same.

Sometimes, an apology (which, when given they believe in totally,) can be used as a manipulation, in an attempt to start the cycle over.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 May, 09:10
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️💯

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 May, 07:57
EXACTLY THIS AND IT HAS WORKED FOR DECADES OVER THE YEARS FOR ME

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 07:54
I keep telling myself this. It's a great reminder. Sending love Joey.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 May, 01:39
Yep. Forgivness is between you and & God! It is meant to Free Your Soul if Hate and Revenge, giving God the power to Judge (Revenge is for God).

Really the perpetrator has nothing to do with the Victim’s forgiveness! (kind of NONE of their Business, unless the Victim feels compelled to tell the Peretrator that “between God and Myself, I have forgiven you, but I will never Foregt”! 🤷‍♀️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 May, 01:23
Absolutely

some one special to some @godrus
05 May, 08:27
yep - you can love someone but still not trust them. Trust is earned, and some people aren't worthy of that trust. You can't let them near. It is your job to protect yourself.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 May, 07:39
I needed to hear that today....thank you for that reminder. 💖

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 07:55
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Me too.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 May, 07:35
True. Sometimes powerfully painful. For goodness. For give-ness. Daily.
There’s a quote out there something like: one of the hardest things in life is finding the balance between holding on and letting go.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
02 May, 12:15
100% 🙌🏻

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 May, 12:13
Forgiving is your present to yourself....
Never forget!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 May, 12:46
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Good advice. 🤍🏁🤍

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
02 May, 12:03
💯