Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
June Patriot @JunePatriot
02 May, 10:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This was powerful. A must watch for everyone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jay @JustMe
02 May, 10:20
Could you help me Kim please. It seems I have lost all my followers and those I followed. I can't contact any admin so I am turning to you whom I have known from 2019 twitter times. I am Not a Bot. Thank you. Truth 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 May, 10:47
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
It's actually happening to everyone's account right now. Koba is working on it!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 May, 12:11
In response Jay Jay to her Publication
Koba posted that we didn't actually loose followers. The system glitched and so we can't see the count. Relax.

Water Mark @Watermark
02 May, 12:12
This is a great lesson but is slightly different than where we are at right now. These kids were given a clear cut dilemma; disobey an authority figure to save the fish.

Anons are willing to disobey authority - up to a point. For anons to take the step beyond information warfare and political action they need one more thing:

Certainty.

Certainty of a clear and imminent danger.

Or certainty of the guilt of a specific perpetrator.

We have neither currently.

We know that the jabs are dangerous and can avoid them but is mRNA now in the food supply as Tom Renz claims?

We know the main players responsible for the jabs but we are uncertain of whether the individual in front of us is an actor or body double.

If you saw Gates at a restaurant, would you be certain enough that it was really him and that you have enough evidence to perform a citizen's arrest?

Even if Q posted again, we are uncertain, and a moral person will hesitate to take a permanent action without c

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 May, 12:30
In response Water Mark to his Publication
A major deterent is seeing daily the
freedom and prospouring of evil ones
and then seeing when someone steps
up for good it is jail time or death, or
if one brings evidence on something
it just fades away--who would have
our backs in the 'citizen arrest' of an
evil one, even if it was someone that
attacked a daughter or wife

Jay Jay @JustMe
02 May, 10:28
Wow, that hit home profoundly. I was sitting at one of those desks asking myself, What would I do ? 😲

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
02 May, 10:10
So good🔥