Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For those trying to be reinstated to Twitter, it’s actually working.

If you’re totally done with Twitter, I completely understand but also realize IT IS the battlefield.

Plenty still need to be awakened.

Plenty still need to be trolled.
08:50 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
01 December, 11:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
still suspended but I saw your post about packaged being rerouted or not delivered.....yup, can confirm. The last 2 weeks have been a nightmare trying to track down several packages.
Mostly amazon stuff.
wonder what's up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
15 September, 09:55
I have tried several times and they just won’t restore me. I still check up on twitter/X in order to read some posts like yours and JoeM, Ariel, Illuminatibot,etc…me I am on Truth Social.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 June, 07:49
I've appealed and went from "permanently suspended"to just "suspended." I appealed again but so far nothing. I don't even know what I did in the first place to get suspended. I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with 2020 election fraud posts. 😀

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
13 May, 09:35
No word on my appeal yet 😐

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 May, 09:02
Is there a trick to getting back on? If so please share. Both my original account and the secondary one I had for a couple years are still suspended. I’ve written about both of them asking to be reinstated and it never goes any further than that. I’m puzzled as to what to do anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 May, 03:33
Restored and booted many times.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 May, 10:32
Maybe if they would at least reinstate ALL those that VK followed and those that Followed VK, we could Raise Some 1111 type Vibes together Again on Twitter and get this AWAKENING put in Overdrive?? 🙌🙏🔥💥

@vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 May, 10:21
Steady & Ready~

#Huckleberry

😎👊

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
05 May, 05:17
Still suspended....... 😢🙏

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 May, 03:54
I think this is my fourth try to get reinstated. They send a generic letter when I ask, and then I never hear from them again. I don't have much hope this time, either.

shop keep @shopkeep007
04 May, 03:44
glad to see so many return to the fight on twitter.

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
03 May, 12:00
Troll away. You will show them 🤕

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 May, 10:46
Yeah nah, I'm now pissed...
I'm over the BS & lies about Twitter & Elon's claims of free speech...the hypocrisy is astounding.
They do not provide proof to back up their claims of violating the rules...accounts that were taken down on the same day as Trump was Twitter violating freedom of speech...now Elon owns it, the same BS is going on...

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
15 September, 09:59
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Twitter is the battlefield.. they just want the gross people like Chinese, libtards, Jewish, and people from India..monitored by the CIA

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 May, 06:28 (E)
I have appealed two more times this past week and this is all I get. 😢

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 May, 03:14
I created a new account. It used to block my IP. Let the good times roll again on Twit. It took me several times to pass the IQ test. 😭

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 May, 01:30
Just as easy to create another account. It is becoming entertaining.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 May, 10:48
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Really, well that didn't work for me...
Twitter took down my new account within minutes...I feel like my IP address has a blackmark against it. I'm done...

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 May, 10:22
Plenty still need to be trolled 😂🤣

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 May, 10:16
https://twitter.com/qnn17_...

See you there brother!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 10:08
Free speech is still a massive joke. Good guys or bad guys both sides just want control the narrative.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 10:08
Free speech is still a massive joke. Good guys or bad guys both sides just want control the narrative.

Jay Jay @JustMe
02 May, 10:06
For 3 years + and 10 accounts Doc I fought on Twitter.
My recent account of 3 months never got 1 response to a post. I was invisible.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 May, 10:05
Tried twice in past six months. Each turn-down is insulting. Surprised that Twitter continues to demonstrate quashing of public opinion. Musk has done a lot, but not The Right Thing - the Courageous Thing - as applies to Freedom of Speech.

Writing "Putin, Hero" too many times enraged someone in Germany - that was the stated cause.

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
02 May, 09:25
I've been appealing for months, & still not reinstated!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 May, 09:20
This made me chuckle😅 We bout to party like it's 1999🎇vibes

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 May, 10:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
02 May, 08:48
Wasn't going to get back on, however, you are correct it is the battle field
My first appeal went out a couple days ago......waiting

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
02 May, 08:32
I’ve been dropping bombs on Facebook since 6th appeal at Twitter. Facebook (knock on wood) hasn’t kicked me off yet! I still send emails to Twitter 2-3 a day. Lol. For fun mostly!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
02 May, 06:56
I’m on my 5th appeal 🙄

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 May, 10:05
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I've lost track LOL!! Still not on... BUT!! Something changed! My account used to say 'Permanently Suspended, now it changed to 'Account Suspended'!!🤞

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
02 May, 01:52
Don't bother, I tried to get my account un-suspended....... now it is locked