Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
My Grandson said he wanted to be a Youtuber ?

So I have set him up Laptop - Cameras and so on !
We Should be launching the channel next weekend !

My humour and his and his buddies antics !

Just doing the Grand Dad Thing but it`s gonna be awesome for Kid`s -- No DS Bull and honest Humour ... Not there Yet -- Help the Kid`s protect from the Kid`s own logic on life !
05:16 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 September, 07:48
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Very cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 September, 07:43
Adorable!! And a new little James O’Keef is born! Good job Grandpa! ❤️😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 May, 06:50
👍... I Love your posts and look forward to this new channel..☺️
(Oh and can I be rally nosy and ask if 'Wakefield' relates to the Yorkshire City? ...I'm Just asking cos' I used to live there in the 70's..😁..!?)

Steve Rushworth @theRUSH101
01 May, 06:33
I work with this guy and I'm extremely lucky as he is a bloody legend well done Rob you are a true soldier of the revolution 👍👀👍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 May, 06:17
❤️❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻I love being a grandma

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 May, 06:16
❤️ this Patriot ❤️

01 May, 05:29
Too end this

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 May, 05:28
Enjoy every moment my friend!!! 😁

01 May, 05:32
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Thanks but my Grandson will have Kid`s on fire -- Wait and see

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
01 May, 05:19
Hello Harvey, looking forward to your channel.

01 May, 05:24
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
He know`s what I do and wanted too help !

He is funny and first video Dino Falls golf

but he is like " Not wearing mo mask - Don`t believe the Gov at 6 good Role Model for other kids "