Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 08:09
Good morning Patriots!

Sometimes dont ya just feel like you wish you had a certain gift?
You know like a singer, a preacher, a painter, a rocket scientist?

All wonderful and noble gifts, but we all have different gifts and purposes for being here in God's plan.

How many souls had to live lives and use their gifts and make their daily choices for it to even be possible for you to be right here right now.

What if one decision or one person not using their gift 2 centuries ago would have meant that you did not even exist right now.

Sometimes the gift God gives a person is not something like that of a say a painter, perhaps the gift that God gave you was a SINGLE ACT that makes the difference in a person being born 100 yrs from now or a 1000 yrs from now that is the catalyst that saves all of humanity?

Seek God for your purpose, for why you are here.
That is where you will find it.

https://youtu.be/kMn2brgyf...
WHAT IS GOD'S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE | How To Find Your Purpose - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Have you ever wondered, Why am I here? What is my purpose? We all desire to have a meaningful existence. We want to know that what we do matters, that we are...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
I've been praying about this a lot and I've come to the conclusion that sometimes your gift is much more simple than you've imagined... mine at this time in my life is to be a loving and supportive mom to my kids and create humans that live for God... that's no small feat!
08:46 AM - May 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 08:54
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
That is a wonderful gift hun. Not even a small thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396