Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Sometimes dont ya just feel like you wish you had a certain gift?
You know like a singer, a preacher, a painter, a rocket scientist?

All wonderful and noble gifts, but we all have different gifts and purposes for being here in God's plan.

How many souls had to live lives and use their gifts and make their daily choices for it to even be possible for you to be right here right now.

What if one decision or one person not using their gift 2 centuries ago would have meant that you did not even exist right now.

Sometimes the gift God gives a person is not something like that of a say a painter, perhaps the gift that God gave you was a SINGLE ACT that makes the difference in a person being born 100 yrs from now or a 1000 yrs from now that is the catalyst that saves all of humanity?

Seek God for your purpose, for why you are here.
That is where you will find it.

https://youtu.be/kMn2brgyf...
WHAT IS GOD'S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE | How To Find Your Purpose - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Have you ever wondered, Why am I here? What is my purpose? We all desire to have a meaningful existence. We want to know that what we do matters, that we are...

08:09 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 May, 02:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In the end you will see that all God's pieces will fall into place, forming the big picture we need. His picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 May, 02:25
Indeed, we all are special and have certain gifts from GOD Allmighty. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 May, 02:07
❤️❤️❤️Thank you for sharing

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 06:18
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
😘1:07

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
01 May, 08:48
Just what I needed. Thank you for taking the time to not only post this beautiful recorded message, but also your deep insight as well. Make it a GR8 day💕 Love this so much

01 May, 08:53
In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication
😘🙏💜

Whimma Texas @Whimma
01 May, 08:46
I've been praying about this a lot and I've come to the conclusion that sometimes your gift is much more simple than you've imagined... mine at this time in my life is to be a loving and supportive mom to my kids and create humans that live for God... that's no small feat!

01 May, 08:54
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
That is a wonderful gift hun. Not even a small thing.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 May, 08:43
I love you Nana😊

01 May, 08:55
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
😘💜you too!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 May, 09:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
me too :)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 May, 08:17

Ange Love @LoveM
01 May, 08:16
🌻Good morning Nana🤗💕😘it's True!!!
TS ✨17💕Q🎶

🙏🏻✨Praise our Heavenly Father🕊✝️❤️

#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife