Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 April, 10:54
Has anyone noticed 0 Following and 0 Followers on their profile...and all the profiles that pop up? Did we all get set to zero?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

30 April, 11:06
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Sandrine...are u speaking Martian...or Venusian?😳🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sandrine u really had me scared...I thought u may be having a stroke!...or u were speaking in tongues!
I should have known it was French...it sounded beautiful when I read it! I just didn't know what it said. So...what did u say?...in such a romantic way!👀💥💯 🥰🤍🏁🤍
12:19 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

01 May, 01:23
Lol...yeah, it would still sound beautiful if u said "Ur head is full of rocks"...so ur talking bout the polar shift?....or Shift the Great!...as it will come to be known...Lol...reminds me: Did u know Alexander the Great had an older less famous brother? ...yep, Mortimer the Not-Too-Shabby! And even better looking!...but the name just...flops. Branding is the point here...gotta have a great name. 😆😲🤭🙄...like: Elvis! Says it all in one word and everyone knows AND Loves Elvis. But what if his name was...Mortimer the Not-Too-Shabby?...and wore sequined jumpsuits with bell bottoms?! Sure, we would ALL still Love Him...but his branding wouldn't sell as well. So its not always what u said...its how beautiful to the ear it is to hear. When we hear Elvis...we collectively: Agree...Great Name! Which would also be a "Great Name"! (Whats ur bands name?)
Great Name. 👀💥💯😆, rambling like this all day!
But yeah...The Great Shift esta Aqui!
Je'teme mademoiselle. 👀💥💯🎸
🤍🏁🤍