Victor This Guy @This_guy
Has anyone noticed 0 Following and 0 Followers on their profile...and all the profiles that pop up? Did we all get set to zero?
10:54 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 May, 12:26
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Admin hopes to have that fixed by later today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 12:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'm not worried about it...it doesnt change anything whether there's 0 followers or a thousand,000. I Love everybody here...and maybe the bots will be gone! Thanks tho for ur Love enuff to respond!! U are The Royal Raven to me!!! Love u sister patriot my dear! 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
01 May, 01:36
Yes I have 0 following and 0 Followers but it shows my posts. It also remembers folks that I have blocked, very strange

01 May, 01:56
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Lolol...the ones u blocked!...the unforgiven! 👀💥💯😆...I got some too...but I swear they're all bots! 🤍🏁🤍

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
30 April, 11:19
FOLLOWING AND FOLLOWERS ARE STILL THERE
They are still there. We just cant see them Go to your notifications, and click oneof them , and go to that profile. You will see you are following them, and they are following you

30 April, 11:23
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank u Enchanted dahling!!! Nothing is as it seems...right?! Fun just the same! 😆🤍🏁🤍

Iam Mie @iammiele
30 April, 11:18
"Victor This Guy
@this_guy
Has anyone noticed 0 Following and 0 Followers on their profile...and all the profiles that pop up? Did we all get set to zero? "

@administrator

Maybe because it 0 day? Yes happened to me too.

30 April, 11:21
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Tomorrow is May Day. We may have reached a "pivotal" moment in time. Or there's a lesson...or a glitch. Multiple meanings has a lot of meanings! 😆👋😇🤍🏁🤍, glad I could help. 🫣😌🫤

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 April, 11:16
Post a direct post to @administrator and let them know. My stats thus far still read the same.

30 April, 11:17
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Hmm...Lotta people having 0 and 0. 🤍🏁🤍

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
30 April, 11:14
I just looked and I have 0 following and 0 followers

30 April, 11:15
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
It's all of us. WWG1WGA! 👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
30 April, 11:16
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
Dittos here as well.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
30 April, 11:11
Yup, 0 . 0 as well

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 April, 11:06
Is it ZERO day?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 11:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
apparently I know follow 0 people and have 0 followers
It is as you said. a 0 day

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 April, 11:05 (E)
🤔 if I follow zero....how am I still seeing yall's posts😅 glitch in the AU Matrix👀

30 April, 11:08
We are in this together...THAT makes me feel better! 🤍🏁🤍...except Sandrine is speaking in tongues...or Martian or something!🤭👀💥💯

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 April, 11:12
Yep same here, just noticed been off most of day

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

30 April, 11:06
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Sandrine...are u speaking Martian...or Venusian?😳🤍🏁🤍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 April, 10:58
Yup 0,0

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 April, 10:57
Yep, I'm at 0's too! 👀

30 April, 11:00
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
WWG1WGA...literally! 🤭😆🤍🏁🤍, thanks for responding Sister patriot! Ur story was eerily weird after what I wrote u yesterday! Had me thinking bout all my mysteries I been trying to solve. Thoroughly enjoyed chatting with u! 👋😇🤍🏁🤍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 10:55
Your the 2nd asking! Even VK’s are gone! 👀🥰🙏🏼

30 April, 10:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank u...I feel better...I think!😆🤭🫣🤍🏁🤍

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
30 April, 10:55
Yes