Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
01 May, 12:15
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I short answer is yes most things be canned. Things with natural acids like tomato sauce and jam only need boiling water bath. Other thing may pressure canner (which is still easy and fun to use). You will enjoy canning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 May, 11:18 (E)
I follow this guy on FB, he has interesting tips on all kinds of survival.

https://www.facebook.com/a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 May, 11:14
Youtube - canning 101. Consider canning a la fermentation, as well. I've never canned, but plenty do, and they'll show you how on free vids. I'd go for Canning Beginner or something, hah, hah! Good Luck.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
01 May, 12:38
I follow a few homesteaders. Mellissa K Norris was the first one I found as she lives in the same climate zone. She gives free webinar lessons on canning food safely (water bath and pressure).

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 May, 12:25
Boiling water bath jars[canning] for some
items...pressure canning for others..and Go😁
actually the wife says you tube vids has it all..
or Google canning guides--they [google] don't
lie on canning that we have seen

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
01 May, 12:20
Same