Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 April, 10:54
Has anyone noticed 0 Following and 0 Followers on their profile...and all the profiles that pop up? Did we all get set to zero?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

30 April, 11:06
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Sandrine...are u speaking Martian...or Venusian?😳🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Now I'm really lost! What was ur first comment?...it looks like an ancient tongue from a lost tribe of wanderers...like French or something...maybe Swahili? So... The Shift u say? Hmm. I think this is why we need to hydrate. Kidding...tho strokes are no laffing matter! ...rambling now, sorry. What were we saying?🤍🏁🤍🫣🤭
12:04 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

01 May, 01:52
Very interesting. I gotta say i very much believe the premise he espouses. Energy is lifting. We are collectively contributing to that! And it's the first time...because we are only now coming into this time. The time is now for this to happen. A shift in world view is no small thing...so as u said: The Big Shift...which I think should be called: Shift the Great...but we can iron that out later perhaps...the Big Shift is both outer and inner. Cool vid, thank u! 👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍