Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Kobayashi @administrator ... Help, please. Don't know what happened, but here's a current screenshot. Everything seemed fine when I logged in, but then noticed the people I follow and the ones who follow me now all equal a big fat "0" now... Is there a glitch in the system? I logged out and back in again, but same thing. Sigh.
10:47 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 May, 12:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Just in case you haven't already seen this, our wonderful admin is already working to fix the problem! 💗🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 May, 12:18
Same here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
30 April, 11:41
Same 😕

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
30 April, 11:27
yea me too I lost my star and everything else a while back.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
30 April, 11:26
Same here !!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 April, 11:24
Same here. Still waiting for the changes from a few weeks back to work correctly on my machine ☹️

J J Larr @3JJL
30 April, 11:22
Same here 0 and 0!

wht 2.0 @wht
30 April, 11:00
yup .. ditto

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 April, 10:58
Same with me, 0 and 0. :(

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 April, 10:58
I got zeros too. Something is up

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
30 April, 10:56
The same with me .....0 0.....in IGermany, there is a tradition that on the night of May 1, the youth goes out and plays pranks on others.....but here ?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 10:57
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
😮

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Shows I'm following but still 0,0 showing

Victor This Guy @This_guy
Same here! Two zeros.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 10:50
Everyones followers and flowing are gone! 🙏🏼

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Wow... Weird...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 10:47
same for Me!! ?😳👀

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Uh oh... Wonder what's wrong... Well, if you saw this, maybe we're all still connected, but it's just not showing the numbers right now. IDK. Strange.