Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 May, 10:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My dog I grew up with was my dad’s hunting dog and he did this. RIP Captain!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
03 May, 01:17
Pointing out the fakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 May, 10:46
DoG doing His job.

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 May, 10:36
German Short-haired Pointer. Grew up with the liver colored ones. Very smart dogs, excellent guard/hunting dogs. They swim quite well, too; can be trained as Retrievers.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 May, 05:21

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 06:13
Can’t see the video but I’ll call that Pup 🐶 Pointdexter. Love this place 😂

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
01 May, 09:32
Seeing a TS 12 and 12sec video. We looking at 12 days?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 May, 03:58
When it’s in your genes, you know what you know. 👍😁

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 May, 02:33
Maybe wasn’t a good idea to bring him. 🤪😝😀

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 May, 02:30
On POINT!!

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
01 May, 02:11
CAan i wash your feet

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 May, 01:04
🎯🎯

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
01 May, 10:57
LMAO, that’s awesome.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 May, 09:52
When I know you know and always return to your instincts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
01 May, 09:46
Anyone know why I lost all following and followers? What is going on with my account?

Cam Mac @campmac111
02 May, 09:06
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Me too.

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
02 May, 10:42
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
yes started back to zero zero and now 2 and 1 in timeline seeing posts when you hover over name stats following so must be a glitch

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 May, 09:44
Strike a pose 🤣

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 09:39
Pointing out the obvious, obviously! 😂🤣😅
I once had a lab pointer mix. Hilarious to see a lab point. 🤣

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 May, 09:31 (E)
are you bird dogging me?

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
01 May, 08:53
i see 0 followers and 0 following of every other profile on anon up?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
01 May, 08:23
Target locked on.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 May, 07:24
Good Morning VK, Time for Hunting?

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 May, 09:45
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
The hunters become the hunted.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 07:23
This dog still hunts!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 07:22

Good morning Vincent!

Are we tracking their hiding spots or are we talking decoys today?

May as well get going not much sleep.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 May, 07:08
👀 eyes on 'several Sitting Ducks' that are unable to move anywhere ..?!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 May, 03:25
time to go hunting..............i love the dog too!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 May, 03:19
Hunter

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
01 May, 12:43
Sooooo darn funny!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 May, 12:40
A German Shorthair Pointer?

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 May, 10:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Yes.