John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
People watching the Coronation will be invited to join a "chorus of millions" to swear allegiance to the King and his heirs, organisers say.

All Female priest.
Pray out loud
Anointed with oil behind a screen.
What can go wrong.

Hope someone’s taking notes
I shall not be watching.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...
03:53 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
30 April, 07:02
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Even the Queen his Mother was concerned about her Son not being able to serve the conglomerate the UK is. But this is not the real Charles, King he was served to give evidence about his knowledge of the doings of his parents behind the scenes going on after his Mother 'passed'. I'm just sick of hearing this ping pong whats going on with the Monarchy, because obviously I know what's been going on, I just want to hear the truth of these persons going on. It just feels like a piss take at the minute, & I'm sick of it to be honest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
30 April, 06:01
This pedo can go straight to hell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 06:30
In response We Are One to her Publication
I think he already has.
That is not him in the picture

War Weary @W4rWeary
30 April, 05:56
If anybody thinks I'm swearing allegiance to Jimmy Saville's mate they are completely delusional.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 April, 04:55
Think I'll be washing my hair that day....

chore Toke @choretoke
30 April, 04:38
That is NOT THE REAL Pedo Parasite Charles ❗️Just Saying ❗️😏

30 April, 06:32
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Agree. Already taken care of

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 April, 03:55
Does anyone else see a double here?

30 April, 06:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yes ma’am.
Not my king
End of the royals.