Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 02:21
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
So sorry your doggie buddy died. My mom has been praying for you. My mom and dad rescued me 6 months after thier other dog died. I am so glad they rescued me from being tied out and never running, or going for walks, or chasing bunnies! I hope you get another dog someday. 🐕
11:38 PM - Apr 29, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
30 April, 12:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
We lost our little buddy last September and still feel that I couldn't possibly go through that heartache again, but this post has struck a chord with me. I have so much lo e to give e another... someday I would live to give a sweet fur baby a safe home.🩷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
30 April, 11:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Please thank your Mom and Dad for rescuing you and give them a hug from me. There are so many animals in need of caring angels like them. ✨😇✨