Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:10
Just submitted an appeal for my Twitter account for the third time. Not sure if it was filled out incorrectly, if it wasn’t gotten to yet, if it was denied, or if it’s just simply not my time yet to be back on there. We’ll see 🤷🏼‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bNatura @bNatura
29 April, 03:25
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
let's be patient, eventually we will all be reunited but meanwhile we are here. Much love to you you are another diamond of the jewel we are re designing for truth and love....step by step

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:28
In response bNatura to her Publication
One step at a time :)

bNatura @bNatura
siiiiii!!! maybe your cards in the battlefield game have an specific timeline to get into action, like the correct piece in the puzzle. Every light 'returning' makes the wave bigger. So you prepare yourself with all your love in your expanded consciousness to shine and expose
04:06 PM - Apr 29, 2023
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bNatura in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 04:08
In response bNatura to her Publication
I like that 👊🏼