Tyler 316 @TWM316
Just submitted an appeal for my Twitter account for the third time. Not sure if it was filled out incorrectly, if it wasn’t gotten to yet, if it was denied, or if it’s just simply not my time yet to be back on there. We’ll see 🤷🏼‍♂️
03:10 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
29 April, 03:36
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
What was your handle Tyler? I’m going to tweet Elon and that Ella chick who seems to be in charge of reinstatements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:40
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
That’s nice of you thank you. Same as here @TWM316

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bNatura @bNatura
29 April, 03:25
let's be patient, eventually we will all be reunited but meanwhile we are here. Much love to you you are another diamond of the jewel we are re designing for truth and love....step by step

Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:28
In response bNatura to her Publication
One step at a time :)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 April, 03:12
All about timing and who is real. We are all equals they tell us….pretty sure POTUS, General Flynn, VK etc didn’t have to do an appeal to be reinstated

Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I’m not salty about not being back on there yet I’m just more curious than anything as to what the reason is