Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:10
Just submitted an appeal for my Twitter account for the third time. Not sure if it was filled out incorrectly, if it wasn’t gotten to yet, if it was denied, or if it’s just simply not my time yet to be back on there. We’ll see 🤷🏼‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
All about timing and who is real. We are all equals they tell us….pretty sure POTUS, General Flynn, VK etc didn’t have to do an appeal to be reinstated
03:12 PM - Apr 29, 2023
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 April, 03:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I’m not salty about not being back on there yet I’m just more curious than anything as to what the reason is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 April, 03:22
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I am with you. I am keeping my focus and eyes ok save the children and the Return of Jesus Christ, I wouldn’t go back to a social media platform if I was to be reinstated. Could care less, I just want my real family and best friend back