Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 10:12
Q soldier. Friends with Rudy. Tattoo is a nordic viking tattoo. Against pedos. Undercover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
I don't know about anyone else but all the antifa and blm stuff has been mass chaos and destruction in their wake, it would seem pretty obvious they're not of the same entities by their behaviors and prayers....just saying. I personally admit i don't understand everything but I've seen enough movies to see the underlying picture that there is a lot yet to come out. It reminds me a lot of legally blonde to be honest everything was set and then bam basic simple question unravels the whole thing, but I also know that it will either happen at the end of DJT scampeachment or just after he's cleared
11:36 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by J_87 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @J_87
08 February, 11:38
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
in my opinion. He needs to be clear by their sham standards first before the hammer can drop just saying because whatever arguments they could've used are now null and void by their own admonitions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396