Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Q soldier. Friends with Rudy. Tattoo is a nordic viking tattoo. Against pedos. Undercover.
10:12 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
12 February, 04:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just saw a bunch of stuff from him the other day. Maybe You Tube? Says he's maybe Navy spec ops and is part of the "Q movement" but what I did notice is he didn't have anything posted older than 11/2020 so I had a feeling he was fishing for Q people. My two cents. (the maybes are because i have a horrible memory and this wasn't all that important to me). I'll see if i "subscribed" and come back if i did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Travis Brown @btravis76
11 February, 09:00
Shadow Goverment Biggest Then You THINK SICKNING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
11 February, 06:31
Nope, don't like or trust him. He was undercover for the deep state. If he was undercover for us, he would not make the patriots look bad or be on tv as much or if at all.

Mark Mathews @Victorhammer
09 February, 10:36
the tat on his stomach is of mjolnir - thors hammer. def mot a pedo symbol.

Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 05:12
Juan O Savin is throwing the Guy with the Horns at the Capital on the 6th of January 2021, under the bus for being an agent provocator. (Antifa) with symbols of three pyrmids, on the FBI data base.

JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON - THE RETURN OF TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

QANON SHAMAN ID: P. 2 'DONT TALK ABOUT KIDS BEING RESCUED OR SATANISTS DRINKING ADRENOCHROME'
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

EVIDENCE MAY SHOW TRUE IDENTITY OF HORNED QANON SHAMAN IS BEING MIS-REPORTED (PART 1)
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
09 February, 04:56
still in jail

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
09 February, 04:27
@GhostEzra isn't his half sister a Kennedy
🤔

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
11 February, 06:32
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
We need to quit labeling or putting people in groups. The people are judged by their actions alone, not the name or group.

Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 04:00

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
09 February, 03:55
Sorry you are mistaken. At time 1hour:12minutes Juan O Savin says this guy is a pedophile. 3 symbols/tatoos. Guy's hand signals are saying we fooled them. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 February, 04:11
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
JUAN SAYS TATS ARE PEDO ? RIGHT ?

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
09 February, 11:44
Seen picture this guy and what was said to be pelosi's son?

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
09 February, 08:02
it would be hysterical if this guy were Q. lol
IDK tho, I've heard both sides.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
09 February, 05:02
Captain America / SuperSoldier and learned a lot of his video's. Love this guy❤️

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 03:37
saw this thanks for authenticating it

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 03:24
brilliant!!! i love it❤️

CJJM Patriot @caribou
09 February, 03:10
Yes, I suspected he was a white hat. He provided quite the distraction while the laptops were being confiscated.

American Woman @Justice4Children
09 February, 02:20
Where did you get these photos and videos?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 09:27
In response American Woman to her Publication
These have been circulating since the 6th, nothing new. The thing is Ghost Ezra is someone special and won't answer unless necessary. Some comms just don't get more info.

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:00
Someone should tell Juan O Savin, because he is not aware. I just listened to an interview..... he talked abut this guy having a pedo. tattoo and pretending to be a Trump supporter. Anyways, I understand he has a job to do, but I'm sick of him already.

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
09 February, 07:13
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
i was just wondering the same thing.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
09 February, 12:34

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
08 February, 11:45
I knew this! I didnt want to let the cat out of the bag! Loved the acting! ❤️

Truth Seeker @J_87
08 February, 11:36
I don't know about anyone else but all the antifa and blm stuff has been mass chaos and destruction in their wake, it would seem pretty obvious they're not of the same entities by their behaviors and prayers....just saying. I personally admit i don't understand everything but I've seen enough movies to see the underlying picture that there is a lot yet to come out. It reminds me a lot of legally blonde to be honest everything was set and then bam basic simple question unravels the whole thing, but I also know that it will either happen at the end of DJT scampeachment or just after he's cleared

Truth Seeker @J_87
08 February, 11:38
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
in my opinion. He needs to be clear by their sham standards first before the hammer can drop just saying because whatever arguments they could've used are now null and void by their own admonitions.

Jim Cue @1QLight
08 February, 11:31
Seen nuggets he was USMC-tru? IDFK shit anymore! Caveat: Rudy G is a Certified American Badass HERO/Patriot-I dare any to prove other-created RICO n took down the Fuckin Mafia for Christmas sake! Also, @ghostezra has been spot fuckin on with this shit more than any I see-can't find opposite anywhere to his posts-based on Q drops-IMHO. That's me of course-I suck at this shit-just look at my timeline! Gotta say tho Ezra-the DEW (Directed Energy Weapon) and hologram vids R whaaat? We know they have them but WTAF-almost cookin a gas station? Can't wait to hear about ariel DEW's destroyin tunnels!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 February, 11:06
OMG! I can't believe it! Crazy!

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:02
In response White Knight to his Publication
I listened to the same interview..... tired of this guy anyways, but we should always fact check....lol.

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 10:59
Whoa...

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 10:59
Whoa...

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
08 February, 10:56
call me a skeptic but I still feel like he's a LARP.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
08 February, 10:55
This is what I thought from the beginning. However most seem to feel he's with Antifa - seems to have a history with them, however, infiltration works both ways...I'd love to see him show up and testify with Ashli Babit...might wake a few folks up no?

Deborah Jackovitch @Dixielily
08 February, 10:53
Any insights to this posting? I have seen several different discussions as to if white hat undercover or Antifa?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
08 February, 10:51
He is a super soldier. His videos on Rumble are great! Here is his channel: https://rumble.com/user/Ye...

Not1 Worry @WeWin
08 February, 10:51
Rudy was doing a book signing. From what I read this guy wanted a photo with him. in the end maybe we will know.