Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 03:58
🗣️Anons, we might need the Signal App in a few days

https://signal.org/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 April, 04:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Telegram will also stay up during the Lockdown with Signal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 12:05
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I didn't realize Telegram would be up and running. Good to know.

24 April, 11:23
Per Edward Snowden/Phil Godlewski.

25 April, 12:15
I didn't hear that. Thank you.

27 April, 12:15
Phil Godlewski 3.0

28 April, 12:13
I'm still on the fence about Phil.

28 April, 12:17
They had Consensual sex years later When she was an Adult; Not when she was underage. His attorney has her Verizon text messages. Her mom was out for money, supposedly. Am Only following the info which comes directly from President Trump's Advisors. Phil is programming the Emergency Alert System. He is Edward Snowden. He worked for the CIA & NSA.

28 April, 01:00
If true, that is amazing, and it makes sense they would try to destroy his image in the public's eye. Of course Phil looks nothing like Snowden and is much younger, but maybe they are using .cgi for "Phil." Are you really that closely connected to obtain that information or is it second-hand info? I'm not saying you aren't telling the truth because it is certainly possible.

28 April, 05:58
He gave a long explanation on Rumble that the case against him was thrown out & he only plead guilty to corrupting a minor & was fined $50. His attorney was able to prove in court by her Verizon texts that she said to friends over & over that they never had sex. She trird to get the Prosecutor to throw the case out, but she refused. The girl hired her own attorney who said, "Plead the 5th." Otherwise, whether she tells the truth or purgers herself, she'll go to jail. She plead the 5th... He said that what they say Snowden did, he did. I don't know the details. But Phil exposed the Deep State & they have been trying to discredit him.

This is an article I am just now reading that I thought you might be interested in, if you haven't already read it.

https://georgeonline.com/2...
02:18 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
29 April, 07:05
Fascinating! THANK you so much! Phil is a Christian, working behind the scenes to help SAVE America. He has done programming for the Emergency Alert System. Phil is a BLESSING, giving us Truth as he is "permitted" to. We have been PRAYING for his Safety & Success.

01 May, 02:45
I now believe Phil is on the right side.