Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 April, 04:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Telegram will also stay up during the Lockdown with Signal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 April, 12:05
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I didn't realize Telegram would be up and running. Good to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 01:03
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I just noticed you responded to a post of mine from 8 months ago. You've been waiting for this moment. I think you may have connections.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 September, 06:50
Thats how you do it you share a link for a group chat

07 September, 07:44
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I deleted Signal and reinstalled and maybe now it will work. Is there a contact name for all of AU or do we have to individually add each Anon's Signal name?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 September, 06:48

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 September, 06:45
you can add contacts with email.

07 September, 09:54
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I figured it out. Thanks for the info.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

07 September, 04:51
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I didn't hear anything about Signal until an Anon suggested we download it.

Ange Love @LoveM
07 September, 04:26
I am on there as “m4theduration”

07 September, 05:00
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I don't know how it works. I searched for your name and it doesn't show it exists. Then I thought I could "invite friends" but the app wants access to my contacts, which you are not in.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 September, 04:21
Thanks!

Captian ADHD @CaptianADHD
07 September, 04:07
right, because it's safe.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 September, 05:48
In response Captian ADHD to his Publication
Yep I heard to avoid it at all costs.