J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 April, 04:08
Q drops are astrology for schizos. Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
But, from all the Q drops, I saw something happen that I had never seen happen before since my time of questioning, since the early 80’s… that of questioning and researching…
04:29 AM - Apr 29, 2023
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jack_Fancy in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
29 April, 04:44
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
You're right, and I think that's an important change.

The problem I see is that it distracts more than it helps. The damage of this misdirection is disproportionate to the value it creates.

We don't need obscure information from obscure individuals. We don't need searching.

All the information needed is out there. You have people that own whole islands, and yachts that are as big as islands, and trillion dollar companies that get a pass on accountability for the damage they cause.

The richest people on the planet exploit their workers and treat them worse than some slaves got treated in the past.

We don't need people to search, we need people to look.

We need people to get angry about things that matter. Not about funny timestamps on Tweets that someone drew a circle around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
29 April, 04:53
Agreed, but this Revolution must remain bloodless, as mush as possible… we must wake up the sheep.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
29 April, 07:42
exactly