Some old dawgs can learn new tricks ๐Ÿ˜‚
Never give up!
Peace Love joy๐Ÿค—
06:27 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 April, 07:55
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Hhttps://www.tennessean.com... is another invasive plant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 07:56
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Also has health benefits.

https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 07:34
i looked this one up, Kudzu.

Despite being considered a pesky weed, kudzu has numerous health benefits that are being explored in the medical field. To begin with, itโ€™s rich in dietary fibers, making it a good and filling energy source. Itโ€™s also a great source of minerals, such as iron, sodium, calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, and manganese. Lastly, this plant contains isoflavones which act like estrogen in the body. For this reason, itโ€™s often used to treat menopause symptoms. Studies also suggest that kudzuโ€™s isoflavones may be able to prevent and help treat breast cancer and uterine cancer.
https://eattheplanet.org/k...

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
28 April, 06:53
I admire your sense of humor and will power to learn new ways of life. Please keep us posted of your progress. Be safe ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

Lysanne anon @lysanne
28 April, 06:46
Donโ€™t burn poison ivy et Al.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 April, 06:45
Good job. Stay safe.

some one special to some @godrus
28 April, 06:31
that ivy plant is called Kudzu - a Chinese import.