MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Everything in life is a program linked to frequency. You do not get sick from a germ. You get sick because your reactions to life events create a low frequency linked to a sickness program. Your reactions to the onset of symptoms creates a positive or negative energy that determines the next program you experience. This continues with everything. How you read and react to this post creates a frequency signature that connects to the timeline or program that matches that signature. The government, medical, media, education, corporate, financial, religious systems are the 7 heads of the hydra that put deceptive energies at you to trick you into low frequency reactions. They are the venus fly traps of the etheric world. They are weak and easily disarmed when you know the world of energy, frequency and vibration is real and the physical world is fake.
09:08 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
28 April, 09:20 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Wow thanks I literally was just thinking about this when i woke up this morning. Last night I made a choice to not let something bother that normally would. I slept great last night. When I woke up I wondered about certain outcomes had I just changed my reaction to them.

It was hard for me to change the vibration when i was younger (even though I was listening to Abraham-Hicks). I was trying hard but I didn't recognize all the outside forces that were bombarding me along with my personal life. I got very ill and spent a lot of time in the hospital thinking about it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396