Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 April, 07:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 April, 06:37
Soon it will be 3 years that I've been waiting for some small victory and I've lost my patience. I used to post on AU daily but now I don't bother with it much. The longer this BS goes on the more I question how the Awakening is being handled. All of us are being hung out to dry after trying to enlighten friends, family and others because there's so little to verify what we're saying to people. I have neighbors who won't speak to me because what I told them after the 2020 election seems like tin foil hat gibberish. We could use a little back up in trying to convince people. Why not at least silence the leftist media hacks? That shouldn't be very difficult, especially since EO 13848 calls for the seizure of their assets for colluding in election fraud. NOTHING that's happening now is helping to wake people up. They've just become used to life being a shit show and are desperately trying to keep their heads above water, including me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 April, 10:17
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I get it! It's definitely hard times for almost everyone right now.
I believe good things are happening even though we might not see them. If you feel uninspired, it's ok just "be" and take it day by day. Hope you hang in there.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 April, 01:27
I'm still a dead guy there.
Look forward to chat's with old friends.
When it's my time
😊

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 April, 12:06
I see your back on Twitter K.
Army starting to grow

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
28 April, 12:01
🔥💯

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 April, 11:24
111 likes

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 April, 11:24
MY MANIFESTATION IS BETTER THAN THEIR MANIFESTATION

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 April, 11:13
#GodWins ❤️
🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼