Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 06:58
🤔
How does one secure 5,585 character spaces on Twitta? Asking for my AU Frens...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 April, 07:15
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
MJ Fraud still shilliing for followers in his circle jerk telegram group I see. Half truths, acting like an insider for attention….another hacker who follows and RR’s himself from the major accounts. Whatever the ego needs to deceive people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 08:37
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Still want to know how he blew past the character limits. 😂

27 April, 08:39
Same way VK and Johnny Q have who were the first to do it

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 08:43
Ya have to know someone in high places for higher character limits. 😎😀👍

Some…or be a CIA clown who took the money. Who cares really, no one here is real or cares enough to reach out and check on the few genuinely real people with a real heart who are struggling mentally and physically . I have to be careful what I say….I go from “fam” to “friend” in a hurry when I am on the verge of a diabetic coma. Was fun being made to believe I had a soul family
08:54 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
01 May, 10:56
Hi Chris, thank you once again for your insight. There are people who do care for everyone's well being. I have noticed you are always consistent and honest in your postings. In recent weeks, I believed you were trying to convey that AI might be posing as some of the accounts. That all, is not what at first it appears. You contribute so much, I just wanted to let you know how special and appreciated you are.

02 May, 01:32
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Thank you so much for your kind words Susan! Yes, AI is the enemy that also is being used by good for protection. All part of the plan, we have to be tested and take on demons at times to bring them to light out of the darkness. Appear weak when strong and strong when weak…all the love and support from all you Angels here always lifts me to stay on my feet pushing forward. God Bless you! 🙏🏻❤️