Mama Tee @MamaT
🤔
How does one secure 5,585 character spaces on Twitta? Asking for my AU Frens...
06:58 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 May, 06:37
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
True.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
01 May, 10:40
A little long winded for Twitter huh? Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
01 May, 10:05
I don't agree! The whole truth needs to be told and shown. If it is best to do this in stages, it is understood.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 May, 10:03
God is in control of everything. His plan is working out perfectly. No man stop what God has ordained

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 09:40
No we don't need to know every detail, but EVERY ONE OF THEM need to have enough revealed to bring them to justice and make sure that we do not allow their evil deeds to happen again.

There is a saturation point of over kill.

However, if anyone thinks that evils like George Bush Sr and the Evil Reptilian Queen are going to be allowed to just die and be buried with their public reputations in tact, that would be a BIG FOOK NO for Patriots.

And no amount of saying awwwh "it is in your best interests" to go along or "get over it because we know best" will fly!
Just to be clear!

As Nana has said before we are not going to trade one evil controlling master for a nicer one that takes it upon themselves to know best, to know what we should know and shouldn't.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 May, 10:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Consider:
"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"
"The Truth will set us free."
"I am the way, the truth, and the life." Jesus Christ
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." Elvis Presley
"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it." Emile Zola
"You never find yourself until you face the truth."
Pearl Bailey
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest.” Thomas Paine
“False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.” Plato,
“Beat me with the truth, don’t torture me with lies.” Author unknown

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 May, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree 100%!🙏🏻

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 May, 09:40
There is a trauma response to gas lighting. To this day my response to everything is delayed as I try to process what is real. If 60% is secret, we will remain 60% sick.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 08:56
When you are part of the club / inner circle, certain perks are at your finger tips.

My best guess.. as i have seen some b4 that
caused me to wonder 🙄

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 April, 07:40

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 April, 07:15
MJ Fraud still shilliing for followers in his circle jerk telegram group I see. Half truths, acting like an insider for attention….another hacker who follows and RR’s himself from the major accounts. Whatever the ego needs to deceive people

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 April, 08:37
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Still want to know how he blew past the character limits. 😂

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts