JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 08:45
It's so exciting that I have to remind myself to breathe. We're going to need a bigger Gitmo.

#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Was a brand new facility built in Guam?

Why not use the DUMBS? Put them in cages
like they did to the children.
08:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 April, 06:59
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I am with you on this
Why cant they be caged on Mars or the Moon or somewhere else.
How about the bottom of the ocean. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:27
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Rumor has it that Guam is being utilized but that is from only one source. As for the punishment, we'll take the high road, I'm sure. But this will be no-frills incarceration and I bet many of them will feel lucky they got that. No deals.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 09:29
No Deals 👍

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 April, 10:00
... " we'll take the high road." I'm glad to hear you say that. We've got to do better, be better.