JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It's so exciting that I have to remind myself to breathe. We're going to need a bigger Gitmo.

#NCSWIC
08:45 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 08:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It is moving fast and yes so exciting, but the truly exciting part for Nana comes after.

I will be really excited when we can start creating our better world but the most exciting things Nana wants to hear later are saying things like:

"We need bigger space stations"
"We need more stations for volunteers on other planets and more space ships"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 April, 08:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Nana
I love the way you think😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 April, 06:59
Exactly! This is more massive than they had imagined! So I hear they did build a 2nd much bigger Gitmo. Is it in Greenland? Trump did joke about buying Greenland right? 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻❤️✨💯🇺🇸

Ange Love @LoveM
28 April, 08:24
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Greenland is too good...how bout Siberia?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 11:37
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Hell is still open from what I hear

Ange Love @LoveM
28 April, 12:31
TS✨17❤️

Catching the big ones and lil ones too

#NCSWIC 🙏🏻PRAY✨✝️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 April, 10:00
A BIGGER BOAT
We're Gonna Need A bigger Boat - YouTube

Jaws Stinger #1

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
27 April, 08:59
🤣🤣🤣
I heard that in his voice.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 08:49
Was a brand new facility built in Guam?

Why not use the DUMBS? Put them in cages
like they did to the children.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 April, 09:27
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Rumor has it that Guam is being utilized but that is from only one source. As for the punishment, we'll take the high road, I'm sure. But this will be no-frills incarceration and I bet many of them will feel lucky they got that. No deals.

arba happihr @arba
28 April, 06:59
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I am with you on this
Why cant they be caged on Mars or the Moon or somewhere else.
How about the bottom of the ocean. 😊