Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:27
Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
https://rumble.com/vbeta1-...
We thought this was great...found two of the patents held by the USN, for the craft and the room temperature superconductor. Sorry to hear he's in jail.
11:10 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 03:16
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Oh, my gosh! He's the Shaman (guy w horned headdress) from 1/6!! That's why you posted that link to his Rumble site, I didn't realize the connection until I watched his video explaining who he is. He has an obsessive desire for peace, kindness & freedom, doesn't he? Hate they arrested him, he didn't deserve it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 01:36
Why's he in jail? That's not good!

09 February, 09:34
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
IKR. I don't understand. Good guys get locked up and criminals prosper. Soon to change I hope and pray.

09 February, 10:03
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:03
he did a really good job. spoke for quite awhile, he was very engaging though. Thanks for finding that Video.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:01
yes! thats the one! bravo! jail? for what

09 February, 09:58
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
08 February, 11:59
That guy's really fun! With Q, without, I love what he's saying!