Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 April, 01:55
Just switched shifts with mom at the hospital and have a rare few hours in the morning to take a break and regroup before I head back to be with dad tonight. Decided to try a little cafe I keep driving past on the way to the hospital. Got a table outside in the sunshine, having a little coffee, fruit a spinach and egg breakfast bowl. Mostly just trying to breathe in some fresh air and decompress. There are 2 women about my age at the table next to me who have spent the last 30 minutes talking about nothing else than what's happening with all The Housewives of blah blah blah shows. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ž Seriously, it's like nails on a chalkboard sometimes, just existing in parallel with the matrix world.

Sometimes it feels like I am the only one awake in the real world, being out and about is like some bizarre field trip into the sleeping realm, like I am there but almost just as an observer or witness to the sleepwalking masses. Like I am in this world but not a part of this world anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Prayers, love and hugs, Jennja πŸ’›
02:18 PM - Apr 27, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 April, 12:45
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
🎡🎢🎀πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸŒŽπŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ€πŸπŸ€!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 April, 02:27
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank you! I miss Arizona and being home, have been away for almost 8 weeks now living out of a backpack. Has been exhausting and missed the beautiful AZ Spring weather. Hope I'm able to get back before the summer furnace gets cranked up.