Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Garden starting up good still have winter garlic and carrots 🥕 to get out of my way
Everything greening up nice
Bees for first time hive coming Sunday
10:46 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 April, 02:00
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
LOVE IT CANT DO ANYTHING WHERE IM AT THE MIDDLE OF THE USA ITS COLD UGG STILL WEARING A LIGHT JACKET AND GOT MY ELECT HEATER ON RIGHT NOW SMH CRAZY BIPOLOER WEATHER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 April, 11:12
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Looks good!
I'd be interested to hear how you get on with your bees. My husband and I acquired 14 hives, from an elderly farmer, years ago - when we first got married. We only had them for a season - had to let them go, when we moved out east to do our homesteading thing. Have often thought of having them again, and my son is also interested, now, so who knows...? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 02:06
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
We got a 4 frame NUC this morning here is a post
So far so good

https://anonup.com/thread/...

30 April, 02:09
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
We set them with entrance against the fence