Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Kintsugi 🤍
Your scars are proof that you have healed.
God uses broken things beautifully!
A cloud that breaks spills out rain.
The soil that breaks prepares a feild.
The seed that is sown breaks open a new plant.
In any difficult situation if you feel broken,
understand that God is planning to utilize you for some great cause.
10:34 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
27 April, 12:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
golden joinery
couple connect together united (to become one)
embrace
2 by 2
Mark 9 The Transfiguration
er
Mark 9:36
And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them, Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 April, 12:13
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 April, 10:50
I only wish I knew the direction of what it was in spoken communication is difficult, but written is easier - all the words are scrambled

garm hava @sigma777
27 April, 10:50

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
06 July, 04:24 (E)
In response garm hava to her Publication
Just unpacked a Jade green/brown stone small stone wine glass and discovered broken on bottom rim below stem...reminds me of this. Super glue soon to repair...give the glass more character...and in my life/others -more strength and character when we are "broken" humbled so low in our trials/tribulations/silent Wars (even in your own body against snake beast ascaris large roundworms system crawling everywhere), and afflictions.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 10:45
How very beautiful that they esteem the broken
enough to repair and do not discard it 💖

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 April, 10:37
This is why some of us shine a little brighter than others....probably took tons of gold to put me back together after my nde ❤️🌠

27 April, 10:48
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Solid Gold 💛

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 April, 10:36
yeh
He's a pretty awesome dad