Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 April, 12:23
It’s gonna happen when we LEAST expect it.

“Like a thief in the night”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Yes! What I find most interesting is trying to determine what could make us be in a not expecting it mode. Either way, bring it!
07:23 AM - Apr 27, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 May, 12:07
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Example: It gets soo bad and goes soo far that "u" would have lost ALL hope. Having ur hope dashed to smithereens...and when u are soo sure that we been had:
It happens.
When u LEAST expect it.
This isn't gonna be a cakewalk just cuz we "know" what's coming.
I struggle with trying to discern how far White Hats can let it go before stepping in AND STILL have a near death experience as Juan speaks of too. I'm with u as to the question. What will it take to "least expect it". 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 May, 07:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I have had these same thoughts. Even though we’ve been red-pilled and we think we are prepared, I’m not sure we are. It’s almost like losing someone you love who has been sick for a prolonged period- you know it’s coming and you think you’re ready but it’s still devastating. Like you said, no cakewalk. Still holding on to my faith. Only God knows what is needed to cleanse the earth of so many horrors.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 12:35
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Maybe referring to the ZZzzzz normies?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 April, 06:56
In response Evangelina to her Publication
My mind is gravitating to biblical, which I believe would mean everyone.

Matthew 24:36: But as for that day and hour no one knows it--not even the angels in heaven--except the Father alone.