Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don't want much. Just time to read, research, learn without too much pressure from the world to participate or conform. No debts or fake dues or unlawful taxes. Security in the basics of shelter and dinner on the table. OK, maybe a camera lens or two as well. But we all deserve the occasional treat, no?
06:42 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 April, 10:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 April, 10:07
I call those treats blessings 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 April, 08:04
A simple life enjoying God's provision and abilities. No peer, public or government pressures to conform.

Bubba Bashaw @Mortgagemaker
27 April, 07:52

garm hava @sigma777
27 April, 07:15

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 April, 06:58
I would just like to spend quality time with my grandsons and teach them important things.
How to be a good husband/dad
How to respect and help others
How to identify fake people
How to forgive
How to be chivalrous
How to stay in touch with God.
How to fish and hunt
How to play baseball

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
27 April, 09:34
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
👏Yes 100%! That is what this movement is all about. Leaving this world a much better place and I couldnt think of a better Legacy than this my friend. Your success and riches are far beyond what can be measured it must be witnessed ✨👣💞