Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Tara Lee Rodas,
House Judiciary

My goal is to inspire action to safeguard the lives
of migrant children including the STAGGERING 85k
THAT ARE MISSING..
TODAY
-children will work overnight shifts @ slaughterhouses,
factories & restaurants to pay their debts to smugglers & traffickers.
-children will be sold for sex.
-children will call a Hot Line to report being abused,
neglected & trafficked..
I knew nothing of their suffering until 2021
when I volunteered to help the Biden Admin..
I was deployed to Pomona.. CA.
I discovered that children are being trafficked
through a sophisticated network that begins with
recruiting in home country
smuggling to the U.S. border
& ends when ORR delivers a child to a sponsor.
Some sponsors are criminals, traffickers
& members of transnational criminal organizations..
The US Gov is the middleman
in a large scale multi-billion dollar child trafficking op.
I want to tell you what I personally witnessed... 💔
05:37 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 April, 08:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you very much you're time is expired and we won't do a damn thing about it! I pray for this brave soul and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
27 April, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 April, 08:26
I saw some of this, she Rocks! Its coming out on Newsmax too. Keep Pushin' it out there....Its always been about the Children! 👍🙏❤🇺🇸😮😥

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 April, 08:28
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
She's utterly inspiring
& an American Hero ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
26 April, 07:37
I am watching all of their reaction in the background. If they are acting heartless, good job
but i do hope the few people that might come across this question why they are not gasping.

I understand all things must be played out giving people as much chances as possible to get it.
Once revelation comes they can't say "but if"
only they did things this way or that way they would have got it- nope.
They didn't get it because they didn't care to and as a matter of fact they fought against the GOOD.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 April, 08:30
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
I Agree with the total Lack of Empathy or Any Emotion. Who were they in the background? Even though I know, it still cause me to be and feel sick for the Children. 😳🤔😡

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
26 April, 07:28
I wonder what your average viewer thinks about this. Probably won't even see it-too busy with life.
When people say "We've had enough". They are not overlooking the kids.
They mean the people that needs to see this are too busy with other stuff (alphabet-ism,color-ism etc). They don't seem to be struggling at all.
Who are the ones loosing their homes and businesses?

Only us are paying attention to this stuff as usual are seeing it-maybe in passing some new folks are seeing it
I would usually share things like this but people who use to hold on for the end, basically tuned out-basically saying wake me when it's over.

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 April, 05:52
In response God Bless Everyone! to her Publication
Death is too good for these monsters 💥💥💥