Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
We are not verifying accounts please don't send requests yet. We will let you know when we have a process in place. Use discernment in choosing who is real or not. I see like 3 Sidney Powell's here.
10:50 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
funker junkie @glowsticky
10 February, 06:49
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Also use logical thinking/discernment when reading ANYTHING & EVERYTHING. I've seen people passing and sharing things that can be debunked with some common sense/logical thinking. Not everything posted here is the gospel but it's still good to have discussions and politely point things out that may be inconsistent or not make any sense. Have a good day everybody

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
09 February, 11:42
thank you..I am real..how do we
get verified?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
09 February, 11:46
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
Well, there is this little "ceremony"....some cloaks...some creepy old dudes and some goats. It's fun, you'll love it!

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
09 February, 11:05
Since this is a new space Ifollow everyone who follows me n if I see somebullshit from anyone, unfollow. N tbh verification in a time with so much fraud really doesn't do much for me but I have also already beengangstalked the hell out of so, as far as I amconcerned someone is always watching n always listening, n I got nothin but good shit to say so listen all u want u might ACTUALLYlearnsomething has become my attitude. N trust me after being gangstalked for 2.5 yrs u either have to stop caring n get smart or stop using any sort of technology whatsoever, n if I am doing that its off the grid

Days Of Elijah @Stella
09 February, 11:48
The real ones will let people know, with a video, or something along these lines.
They don't just appear and start giving "information" from all over the place.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
09 February, 10:26
😂 I had only seen one lol
Thanks, Koba!

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 10:21
Hiya Koba !!!! don't work to hard catching them fookers KEK !! but seriously we need an edit button, I make to many typos lol. hope all is well !!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
09 February, 07:14
I just wanna be able to tag others in posts.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 February, 06:46
It's a shame that you have to invest time creating reminders.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 February, 06:35
wow lol

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
08 February, 11:30
and General Flynns...

Thank you for all that you do.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
08 February, 11:16
🙂👍I verify that I am me.

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

Knight Breed @knightbreed
08 February, 11:00
We know who's who in the Zoo.. 🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 10:58
I'm not that important 😉

William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 February, 11:00
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Are any one thf Sidney Powells real?