COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
This is outrageous!

Stanford scientists discovered that the tap water in 96% of American houses…

Is infected with no less than 150 parasites that can quickly increase your blood sugar levels, causing Type 2 Diabetes.

They warn all US citizens to test themselves immediately.
08:09 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 April, 06:54
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
How much estrogen in the water supply...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 April, 06:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
BOAT LOADS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 April, 06:40
Haven't used tap water in years. I distilled it then light kill bacteria. Tap water tastes 🤢

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 April, 06:29

Water Mark @Watermark
27 April, 07:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank you for taking the time to look up and post the source.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
27 April, 07:49
In response Evangelina to her Publication
We have recessed lighting over our kitchen sink. When I wash my dogs water bowl (white) I can see the shadow of stringy floaters on the bottom of the bowl yet see nothing on the service of the water. I found if I let them water run for a bit that this does not occur. I suggest if you are using tap water to allow it to run for a minuet before using. Not to mention that bacteria loves dark wet places and inside your faucet is dark and wet. Keep your gut acid strong and your intestine full of pre and pro biotic and enzymes and you'll be fine.