Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
Update on my brother in law , he passed away this morning . Thank you all for your prayers . Please pray for my sister and her family .
07:22 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
25 April, 03:55
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I am very sorry. I am praying for your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 09:41
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
25 April, 08:20
Sorry for your loss 🙏🙏🙏

25 April, 09:02
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Thank you

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
25 April, 08:02
May he soar directly into the arms of Our King 🙏🙌❤️. Hugs to your family and yourself. 🙏

25 April, 09:03
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Thank you

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
25 April, 07:50
So very sorry to hear. You all will be in my prayers and God bless you.

25 April, 09:03
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you God bless

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 April, 07:48
❤️🙏❤️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 April, 07:41
I am so sorry for your loss sending you prayers and hugs!

25 April, 09:04
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Thank you

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 07:37
Am so sorry Cindy and family. Will pray for everyone. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

25 April, 09:04
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 April, 07:33
May Love, guide and strengthen your sister and her family, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

25 April, 09:05
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Thank you

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 April, 07:31
🙏 for you and your family 👪

25 April, 09:06
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Thank you

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
25 April, 07:30
Prayers to your family. He is in a much better place. 🙏

25 April, 09:06
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 April, 07:27
I'm so sorry 😔 will be praying for your family 🤍

25 April, 09:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thank you