JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 April, 11:17
I'm going to leave the subject alone for now but I gotta wonder what's going on with cows.

https://www.foxnews.com/vi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 01:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Maybe they found a new way to kill us, something they injected into the cows?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Over 2.1 million square feet. Over 10x larger than the average Texas dairy farm. Poof. I don't know.
03:27 AM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 April, 12:24
2,136,973 > 66,10 > 12:10 > 22 > 11:11

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 April, 12:20
Ya whatever it was we can be sure those poor cows weren’t there for the good of themselves or people. These people are sick. 🤢

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 12:19
I had no idea it was that big, but I believe the white hats were destroying something that needed to be destroyed for the good of us humans.