JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I'm going to leave the subject alone for now but I gotta wonder what's going on with cows.

https://www.foxnews.com/vi...
11:17 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 April, 01:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Maybe they found a new way to kill us, something they injected into the cows?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 April, 03:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Over 2.1 million square feet. Over 10x larger than the average Texas dairy farm. Poof. I don't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 09:55 (E)
That image is a computer image to demonstrate how large an area 18,000 cattle would cover. The white rectangles are equivalent to football fields. Those aren't the actual cows.

When it comes to cattle mutilations it wouldn't surprise me if it is related to heinous DNA/Cloning experiments conducted in the DUMBs.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 April, 01:32
Warning of things to come? Along with the vax.. we all know?

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
23 April, 03:31
People are dying, animals are being killed, food supply being affected. Trump could step in and stop all this. I am on his side, but when people find out he could have stopped all this - he will be held accountable for letting it continue.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 April, 02:13
Cleaning the meat supply comes to mind.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 April, 09:38
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 02:07
Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

Where the hell is a building that will hold 18,000 cows?
Really?

Look at this pic, it looks fake as shit. All the cows would not be standing in those positions like that.
Computer generated images looks like to me.

Looks like all part of the movie.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
23 April, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m glad to hear someone else with the same thought process! I grew up herding cattle on my horse. Believe me, if a fire started somewhere out in those cattle pens, they would have caused such a ruckus that the pens could not have kept them confined. They would have had to round up cattle from here to Timbuktu! Total garbage!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 April, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Red kind of a ugly face there are many in the pic
Green gots boobies on the wrong side😂
Bad Photoshop

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 11:51
Squirrel tribe on yt did a good piece on the cows..if i can find it ill post the link
Couldn't find the owners name but brought her to a farm with the same name in Ohio who was recently fined heavily for far exceeded poisons found in the baby cows slaughtered for humans
And who owns the most farm land in the states??????? Billy! Sighhhhh
I gave up cow 31 years ago when I was tricked into deer meat...and 10 years of no cow milk too(cheese is still a hurdle though)

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 April, 11:59
In response I am Keri to her Publication
MASSIVE FIRE AND HAZARDOUS SMOKE PLUME [shelter in place immediately] - 18,000 DEAD CATTLE IN TEXAS - YouTube

BREAKING NEWS! Massive recycling plant fire in Richmond, Indiana happening right now with a shelter in place for 1/2 mile radius....which after seeing the pl...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 April, 11:48
I was thinking it could Possibly be the white hat military operation to neutralize their evil plan of poisoning the food supply. These might have been cows injected with the nano tech.... 🤔🤔🤔

F B Jones @FBJones
23 April, 11:51
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
My first thought too.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 April, 11:34
I saw that article and the 1st thought was, "tainted meat" not fit for human consumption🤮

🙏🏻Keep going...let's talk about it...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 April, 11:22
The bastards are killing them just like the Plants all catching on fire a few months ago then train derailments with chemicals being set on fire on purpose! They are attacking the food and water supplies to try and force submission that way since they underestimated the pot heads that have seen through all their shit throughout the years! Straight evil shit on purpose! I know you already know all this though 🍿

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 April, 11:21
Number one , that is alot of cows !!! Number two , jabbed 🤔🤔 ??

Ange Love @LoveM
23 April, 11:31
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication