Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 April, 09:08
From Cooking with Love on Telegram

"It took me 36 years to find out that if you put strawberries in glass jars, they last forever!😳These ones, no word of a lie, are over 3 weeks old. From the superstore. I'm lucky if I get them to last 5 days before they start to turn when I buy them from there. I don't know who else knows this trick but if you don't, you're welcome! ~ Kris Potter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 April, 09:36
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Does the glass jar have to be air tight (like in canning) and do you have to refrigerate them? Never heard of this. It will come in handy for my Family. Thanks for the information! πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't boil and can....just put in the glass jar and put both pieces on....and refrigerate.....works like a charm.....I also put celery in water and do the same....it lasts way longer.....
09:39 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 April, 09:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Definitely going to do this. Once again, Thank you for the information. Much appreciated! πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ˜„

24 April, 09:48
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
You're welcome ;)