Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 11:19 (E)
People, you have NO IDEA how bad the medical profession really is right now. Only those who are wide awake & plunged into it can see. God has lifted the veil for me, maybe in order for me to warn everybody againโ€ฆ.
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THE MEDICAL SYSTEM!!! They are purely evil, & even if you find a provider who is kind & seems good, they will blindly follow protocols that are DESIGNED TO KILL YOU!!
I will repeat thisโ€ฆ the medical profession is a part of the Agenda 2030, & their mandate is to KILL YOU, to cull out the weak. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! & to this๐Ÿ‘‡

RFK Jr: "Tony Fauci Knew That Remdesivir Would Kill You"

"How does it kill you?" he asked. "Kidney failure, heart failure, and all-organ collapse."

"All the doctors said. You heard it again and again. 'We've never seen a virus that attacks the kidneys.' Because it wasn't the virus; it was the remdesivir."

https://twitter.com/Vigila...

VigilantFox ๐ŸฆŠ
Rumble | Substack | All Socials

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
23 April, 11:24
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Good Morning my friend!
It was a combination ; Remdesivir and Midazolam/Versed.
Midazolam is in a class of drugs called "hypnotics" and it temporarily wipes the mind and memory. When people are given it, for example when intubating a patient... people will stop breathing.
I hope your hubby is doing well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 April, 11:32
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
Thank you Charlie. I have him on a number of cancer protocolsโ€ฆotherwise heโ€™s the same๐Ÿ˜” I ask that you pray for him!!! We are fighting a medical system thatโ€™s designed to kill youโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

J J Larr @3JJL
Praying for your husband.
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–
11:35 AM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 3JJL in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 April, 11:53
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Thank you so much!!!๐Ÿ’–