Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 April, 03:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 April, 07:14
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
It is incredibly frustrating to watch people go about their lives as if nothing is going wrong. Even worse when they absolutely refuse to even consider what you say may be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 April, 12:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It sure is, still seeing people wear masks and I was at the docs the other day, an elderly couple were getting their latest booster :(

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 April, 07:48 (E)
My nephew’s newborn was recently given a jab just hours after birth. 😭

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
It is heartbreaking, I was harassed by the nurses when my son was born and I can see how people give in. I had stopped jabbing my dogs ten yrs prior so no way I was going to harm my baby!
01:59 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 09:43
I wish I had awakened to the "vaccines" before my son was born. I vividly remember him getting 4 in one day when he was an infant. He is an adult now and has not gotten the scamdemic vaccines. Ironically, he has hated shots all his life and when I finally realize they are dangerous he was desperate to get them. We argued, cursed and cried over that issue. He felt he "had to do it for sake of older loved ones." My son and I have always been close but the past 2 years have been rough thanks to me being awake while he isn't. He believes I am brainwashed and crazy! UGH. I did get him to promise me not to get them unless his job required it (We are talking about a minimum wage part time job!) Thank God they never required it. He has been taking classes online so he has avoided the campus mandates. I stopped getting my dogs jabbed over a year ago. I pray the truth is fully revealed soon. My 17 year old nephew is going through chemo a rare form of "hybrid" cancer. Yes, he is vaccinated.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 April, 11:16
I hope your nephew heals quick, it is crazy how much cancer in young people has popped up the last year, it is really heartbreaking.

We supported our adult daughter through the 'you must be jabbed to work' we told her it wasnt worth risking her health for her job (same - minimum wage at a super market). Instead she did online business course and started up her own business from home.

I am so glad she did as the jab mandates for most jobs (outside of health care) only last 6 months.

It is criminal what they have done world wide.