Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 April, 02:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim Harrp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garm hava @sigma777
24 April, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 April, 11:07
just going to table the hint K

https://qposts.online/?q=4...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 April, 03:56
👀

Pink Totter @Totter
24 April, 01:20
Was just watching the northern lights dancing!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 April, 11:22
Medicating, err, I mean, meditating….
🙏♾️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 April, 11:21
From my research, latest read, solar induced dark age, happened before, could happen again.
I'm prayin for God to bless our home world with the shield of protection.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 April, 11:15
The clouds are killing me

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 April, 02:41
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Same here 🙄 sun light we need it have to keep lights on for a brighter feel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️