Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 April, 08:27
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Many years ago, even before I had children, I heard about a child having choked on a balloon (latex), that burst in his face... can't remember the details, but it was scary enough for me to decide never to give them to my future children to play with. From time to time, during the years when my children were young, I did, however, buy mylar balloons for certain special family events.

I just did a very quick search, and found this article for anyone who is interested in learning more.

https://babyology.com.au/h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
23 April, 06:53
Society is crumbling all around us; but be sure not to let your balloons float away into the sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
23 April, 05:28
True. Such a shame how many blow across the tides of California, but our politicians only think straws ….terrible for sea life, pelicans, and other wildlife …

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 April, 05:08
True.