Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 April, 08:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Interesting. I will have to read this. My knowledge of the Bible is still pretty small. My wife and I are relatively new to studying the Bible having joined a home church group 3 years ago more as a protest to the church closings and jab mandates. The group (almost all unjabbed) which meets once a week is now going strong after 3 years. We get a lot of support from this group even though they are not down the rabbit hole (yet) though they are more awake most normies (because they can see the satanic influence on our world). I currently believe the Bible is inspired truth though not necessarily the full story. For instance, evidence of advanced civilizations does fit neatly in Bible timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 April, 02:12 (E)
By asking him to sacrifice Isaac, God was testing Abraham to see if he trusted Him. And he did: Abraham's faith in God was so great that he was willing to give Him his only son, trusting that God could bring him back from the dead.

It was God.

Learn more by reading here:

https://bibleproject.com/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
24 April, 01:54
Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah, Theos, Moloch, Baal, so many Gods, Fallen Angels who fell to earth and set themselves up as God. Only ONE telling us to call no man on earth Father, and if you have seen me you have seen the Father.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
24 April, 01:51
I tend to agree..that always bothered me..in the Old Testament scriptures.. God is pure love, He does not demand a life to be sacrificed in return for..whatever.. sounds wrong!

Paul Bruton @DrB
23 April, 03:14
It was yahweh, the god of the Annunaki.