sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"Yellow Cube (Yellow Disc, Yellow Book) This cube served as a communication device for the surviving extra-terrestrial which we now know to be a time traveler from earth's future. The cube was also a recording device of Earth's history up to the evolutionary point in time of the Orion visitors."

https://ascensionglossary....
07:32 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 April, 12:04
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Wow, unbelievable. 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
26 April, 12:02 (E)
Wow 😮! I could envision the reason to do that. Thanks for presenting this info blip on.. . the 'doctrine of timeline convergence?.' So many questions and ideas 💡 run through my mind. I will shut up 🤐 and think quietly about it for a while. Thanks Vincent.
Ps; ty Sercorimo~
Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 April, 11:45
I wonder if anyone has the link to this entire presentation? 😳

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 April, 12:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Will not let me post. Weird, gives 404 error.
Go to TikTok dot com then paste this after the back slash

user8515990041885/video/7201357576662043947