Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:51
Enough with Simon Parkes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
Can we get your view on the other two thirds of the trinity- Charlie Ward - Robert Steele?
10:02 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by newatlantis2020 in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
08 February, 11:01
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
ghoastezra
Yes I have noticed some red flags with Charlie.
Charlie Ward got popular when Gregory Hallett popped up he was the only one reporting on him
I was suspect of Greg Hallett but interested in what he had to say
he brought to light that the royals were a not legit and a crime family
Charlie never delievered on the documentary on Greg, he just dismiss him as a fake with a statment that he knows Greg is fake and it ended right there.
Charlie does good shows but I think he's a British Alex Jones keeps you looking here but not there, calmer and better accent. Controlled opp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
08 February, 11:04
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Hallett had also found some loophole in some legal doc that one Charlie's ppl made a video urgently about and Charlie had it taken down the next day and explained it away.

Simon Parkes I don't know enough about but Clif High said he ran a scam about selling a dumb drive for $250 that had nothing on it

I have been questioning, why would the British be getting direct intel?
Isn't all our issues from the deep state rooted in England?

Juan O'savin is the only US one who seems to have intel that I don't already know

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
08 February, 11:05
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Have you looked at this one? "30 Reasons Why I don't trust Charlie Ward? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
also what about Robert David Steele - familiar with him?